Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I get a baby face?

I want to get that baby face that most men only dream about. That face that attracts all of the nice ladies at school and stuff. The face that says to ladies- You are sexy. The one that gets them to say- Will you go out with me?





I wanted to know if there was a product or something I can buy or do to get this baby face without the expensive surgery?





My moms friend takes this thing called Monavey. It's a drink that comes in a wine bottle. It tastes like wine the only thing is that it is only juice. This is supposed to be good for your health and system. It has made my moms friend look better and more attractive. The only thing is that the bottles are like $200 for one and they only last for about a week. It is one bottle per person weekly. I dont want to have to buy them every week. My friend gave me a sample of his and it was good but I need something cheaper.





What can I use? thanks for the help.

How do I get a baby face?
Don't smoke, as it will give you wrinkles. Always moisturize your skin to keep it soft. Drink lots of water to keep it hydrated. And wear sunblock all year round. Get a cool haircut too, one that will help to frame your face. :-)
Reply:First off, how old are you? I've heard of guys who were ugly in Middle School and then bam, High School they become hotties. Usually they transform over the summer.





Perhaps all you need is make-over. And are you sure it's your looks only? Looks aren't everything, although I admit, it does help you get girls too. You need charm, you have to know how to talk to a girl and get their attention and stuff like that. You can be a really good looking guy and still have most girls turn away from you because you're stupid or boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment