Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can i change my face shape with a little weight loss?

I weight 56kg and im not fat but im not skinny either. But its really annoying coz i have big bum, big **** and big thighs and a square face which i hate the most. When i was about 12 years old, i use to weight 45kg. I use to be so skinny and my face structure looked so slimmed, toned and long. I swear its gone really square chubby since im 56kg naw. And my nose looks Fat n big. I think its coz of the weight. If i loose weight and become 47kg from 55kg. Will i have a skiinier face structure? Will this affect the nose cheeks?

Can i change my face shape with a little weight loss?
the face is usually the 1st place others notice weight loss,so i think it will change your facial shape


No comments:

Post a Comment