Monday, November 16, 2009

Is your face the same complexion/color as your body? My face tans more than my body. Help!?

It drives me nuts. It happens whether I use foundation/make up or not. Like for the past year I've been wearing foundation only once a week. Before that I wore foundation daily. Does anyone know how I can keep my face from tanning more than my body. I'm not sitting in the sun or anything, it's just from normal sun exposure (walking to the car etc).

Is your face the same complexion/color as your body? My face tans more than my body. Help!?
Your face generally gets more sun exposure than your body. You can try to wear a stronger sunscreen on your face and reapply it more often.
Reply:Pretty much everybody's face tan's more than there body. I think the best thing to do is lay out in the sun more so then your body will be almost as tan as your face. I don't really want to suggest a tanning booth because they can be pretty harmful.

dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment