Thursday, November 19, 2009

Need New Face product!?

I have some blackheads deep in my skin and I have sometimes real bad break outs and I have already tried Proactive, and it dried my face out for the three months that I tried it. I wanted to try it that long just to check and see how it worked. I would really like to know what other things that everyone has tried that maybe doesn't dry your face out!! Thanks!!

Need New Face product!?
Actually my friends daughter has always had lovely skin and she says her secret is simple old 'Witch Hazel' which she dabs on pimples and uses as a cleanser.You can get it from any decent pharmacy.





Also steaming your face and using a good cleanser is good to clean the pores.





my daughter has a problem with pimples and I noticed they are better when she ties up her hair this way the skin stays cleaner.





There are lots of other gentler products to try Body Shop has a good range and Im pretty sure peppermint is good for the skin.





You can also try clearasil or those little strips to remove blackheads.





Dont forget its not just the outside of your skin you can help by eating lots of fresh fruit %26amp; veg and drinking lots of water.Every day start the day with a glass of water with lemon squeezed into it.
Reply:Clearasil for blackheads wont dry your skin and is recommended for daily use

cat teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment