Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fat, wide face!?

I have a very prominent jawline, so my jaw sticks out further than my hairline, sort of like a triangle, opposite of a heart. Also, my cheeks are very big, so when I laugh, i look super fat! And I laugh about 24/7, so lucky me! Haha, so basically I have long layered hair, which I like to keep very close to the face, so that it hides my wide jaws and a bit of my cheeks. But when the wind blows, it blows off my hair and my cover too! What kind of haircut, hair products to keep my hair from moving in the wind, or make-up tips should I get, to make my face appear thinner and longer? Also, I heard that massaging a muscle will make it smaller, so I massaged my cheeks, which definitly got smaller, but not by much, and plus it took hours! Should I also continue with that? Thanks in advance!

Fat, wide face!?
Hair- try buying shampoo that will make your hair fuller w/ more body so that it'll be thick.





make-up- blush at the cheekbones a ity-bit darker than your skin tone....try side bangs too. when you walk and talk get in the habit of pushing out your neck.





***make eyebrows thick and arched.


No comments:

Post a Comment