Monday, November 16, 2009

List the problems u face in the school life?

List the problems u face in the school life and I will try to solve it.


I've been facing problems too, but I solved all of them.


Therefore, I wish to know the probems others are facing and solve it. School life is the most IMPORTANT part of your life.


And you deserve to live a better life.Please give ur e-mail ID.


my ID is "tell_me_ur_problems_123@yahoo.co.in


Mail me soon....


u can either answer or mail me...

List the problems u face in the school life?
school life is very impartent%26amp;life enjoy your child


life frieds ( go to water come back now )is a not come back


life is dont wast %26amp;dispaint
Reply:nahi yaar school life is the best


u willl know it when u will leave ur school

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment