Monday, November 16, 2009

Washing your face?

Ok my doctor gave me a acne medication Duac Topical Gel. It says put on before you go to sleep and to wash your face before puting it on. I take 2 showers a day. One before school and one when I get home from school. Is it ok to wash my face before I go to bed? Because if you wash it to much isn't it bad? I also use a skin cleanser by Patricia Wexler it is a exfoliating cleanser with acnostat.

Washing your face?
no no, you can never wash your face TOO MUCH


unless you do it 45397 times a day, then maybe


i wash my face twice a day, once i get out of the shower, and before i go to bed.


really helps your skin, so the oils arent traped in your pores from your long day at school, or from getting up from sleeping.


i would say wash twice a day, and youll have perfect skin.


hope this helps, xo
Reply:ur not the only one. i hav acne and exima.all u g2 do iz wash ur face in the morning put the medicine then before you go to bed wash yur face and put the medicine if u liv in New York u might wanna go 2 dermatologist Selig Eisenburg

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment