Saturday, April 17, 2010

What would make my face dry out in just a couple of hours?

I've always had soft smooth skin. I went to bed and woke up with dry skin, but only on my face. I've tried everything and nothing works. my face feels stiff and it hurts to smile. I have no idea how I got dry skin. I haven't been in the sun, I haven't done or used anything different. What would make my face dry out in just a couple og hours

What would make my face dry out in just a couple of hours?
OMG! I'm having the exact same problem! However I switched from an salicycic acid acne medication to a benzoyl peroxide medication last night





I HAD REALLY SOFT AND SMOOTH CHEEKS TOO D=





I've been putting vaseline for the dry smile part :[ nothing seems to be working quick enuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment