Monday, April 12, 2010

Ear and face numb?

I woke up this morning and it felt like my right ear was plugged. When I was doing my makeup I realized that my whole right side of my face was numb and part of neck. I tried looking at other answers on here but they seem to have all had Bells Palsy but I can still talk and control my face fine. Does anyone know what this may be, I'd go to the doctor but I don't have health insurance.

Ear and face numb?
It could be the way you were sleeping but the only thing that makes sense is maybe you have an ear infection. Seriously you should go to the doctor even if you don't have health insurance.
Reply:some people sleep in positions that may stop nerve responses, causing a "numb" feeling. nerves in the body help you feel things and when they are squeezed to stop nerve flow, you won't be able to feel things. i wouldn't worry too much about it especially if you are fairly young. but it is hard to make a medical diagnosis through the internet. if you really want to know what may be wrong, i suggest that you go to the doctor for a physical. you should be getting physicals every year anyway.


i hope this helps and you feel better!

dental care

No comments:

Post a Comment