Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scratching of face?

Anyone experience this before? :





Like you scratched your face without knowing when you are sleeping at night?





Sometimes i dont even know that i scratched my face until the next morning when i woke up i saw dried-up blood.


But its jus small dots those kind.





Have no idea what is the problem.


I wan to solve this.


As sometimes i jus scratch my pimple without knowing and it will leave scar.


I dont wan to scratch it~ but god knows y i scratched it while sleeping.





Can anyone help?

Scratching of face?
I would suggest going to the library and checking out an audio book on subliminal insomnia. It helps not only your normal sleep get deeper but it helps you relax much more. Try it out. It's free and it's really simple!
Reply:you're normal and alive while sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment