Monday, May 4, 2009

Rash on face? need help pls!?

I have a rash of some sort on just my (face) cheeks. It doesn't itch just embarrassing because I am an african american light skinned woman, and it really shows up. The rest of my face forehead is clear. I have been using hydrocortisone. I went to a doctor she thought it could be my eczema she prescribed elocon, but its not working. She also said to use some claritin, I guess thinking its an allergy. I have had it for about 2wks now! and I getting really upset. Please I need some tips! (b nice) I already feel bad. Thanks.... I took a pic, but not sure how to get it on here

Rash on face? need help pls!?
the rash takes about 3-4 weeks to go away. Or maybe see if the weather changed, therefore you need a higher level of moisturiser on your face. (that's what happened to me). if after 3-4 weeks later you still have a rash, you should go see the doctor again, and ask detailly about your situation
Reply:A friend of mine developed a rash that sounds similar to that due to an allergy to sulfa /sulfides (you'll find sulfites in red wine and other foods). A person can develop allergies to food and cosmetics that they have previously used/consumed for ages and ages - so you may want to take a look in your make-up bag and also keep track of what you're eating lately - and then google away to see if you can spot any trends in your diet or your make-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment