Monday, May 4, 2009

Need help with my face regimen!!!?

Ok here is my face regimen:





Morning- wash%26amp;moisturize with cetaphil products.


Night (1) - wash with cetaphil then apply differin.


Night (2) - wash with Neutrogena power foam wash stress control then apply cetaphil cream moisturizer.





About the nightly regimen, in other words, I use differin every other day and the Neutrogena stuff the days that I don't use differin.





So far, this regimen has been working out very well for me. The only problem is... is that the differin dries out my skin so much. I thought that maybe if I switched to every other day that maybe my skin would eventually have the right amount of moisture it needs but I was wrong.





Should I get a lower dose of differin? Because Differin has really helped my acne, and I would be afraid to just drop it. Idk I also think the Neutrogena wash is really drying but I’m stuck with the same situation- it also works well. Maybe I should replace it with a different face wash. It’s too bad I can’t moisturize the days that I use Differin. I think that would defeat the purpose of using Differin.





What do you guys recommend? Do you know of any good face washes or moisturizing masks? Thanks for your help!! :]

Need help with my face regimen!!!?
The chemicals in your products are stripping your natural oils causing your face to be really dry. It may be a little scary to branch out to something new, but if you make the switch to natural ingredients it is so wonderful for your skin, and much better for the long run.


Using powdered milk mixed with a little water to form a paste, gently massaging into your face, then rinsing with BARELY warm water is an amazing daily facial cleanser that clears away debris without stripping your natural oils. Does hold acne at bay too! Helped mine quite a bit.


Check on ebay for a great moisturizer call i.d. bare esscentuals vitamins. Only takes a tiny bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment